How To Get Rid Of Dark Lips: Undoubatbly every woman loves to have pink and soft lips. Not only beautiful and pink lips make your smile pretty but also helps you look more beautiful.
However, with time, lips start becoming pigment and dark. There may be several reasons behind it from excess intake of tea and coffee to sun exposure and not taking proper care.
If you are facing this issue and looking for how to get rid of dark lips then this post will guide you with amazing natural remedies and tips to overcome the problem.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Lips Naturally?
Here are some remedies that you could use to get rid of the dark lips. Follow these remedies to remove pigmentation and darkness of the lips.
1. Coconut Oil For Dark Lips
So, the first remedy is to use coconut oil which has important fatty acids to help in keeping lips hydrated and healthy. And for this purpose, all you need is the virgin coconut oil.
How to get rid of dark lips with Coconut oil?
- Take some coconut oil.
- Apply it over lips in the day time and at night.
- Spread it with your fingertips.
- Reapply this coconut oil as required.
2. Almond oil
Almond oil is also an answer to How To Get Rid Of Dark Lips? It has soothing properties that help in smoothening and rejuvenating the skin. Further, Almond oil lightens the lips and reduces lip discoloration.
How to get rid of dark lips with Almond oil?
- Take one or two drops of almond oil on a finger.
- Massage this over lips for some time.
- Let it be there for overnight.
- Apply almond oil every night.
3. Lemon and Honey Serum For Lighten Lips
Lemon honey lip serum is the perfect treatment for reducing dark lips. This Lemon juice contains citrus which removes tans. Honey helps in nourishing lips.
To make this serum, you need to have 1 part of lemon juice, 1 part of honey, 1 soft cloth and you also need some water as well.
How to get rid of dark lips with Lemon honey lip serum?
- Take lemon juice and honey.
- Mix them well to reduce tan from the lips.
- Coat your lips with serum.
- Leave it there for 1 hour.
- Next, wipe off with a wet and soft cloth.
- Repeat this remedy for a few times to remove pigmentation, darkness, and tan.
- Best Blood Pressure Bracelets To Use In 2020 (With Reviews)
- 10 Best Home Remedies for Hair Growth And Thickness
- How to Lose Weight in College: 10 Best Ways To Follow
4. Aloe Vera For the Dark Lips
Aloe Vera helps in reducing pigmentation and lightens the lips. Further, Aloe Vera gel rejuvenates the skin and provides healthy nutrients for the lips.
All you need is the aloe vera gel to make your lips really very attractive, glossy and soft.
How to get rid of dark lips with Aloe Vera gel?
- Take Aloe Vera gel.
- Apply a thin layer of Aloe Vera gel over lips.
- Let it dry.
- Next, rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy one time in a day for reducing dark lips.
5. Glycerine For The Dark Lips
Sun exposure, dryness, and improper maintenance cause pigmented lips. Glycerine helps in locking the moisture in lips and preventing dryness.
For this remedy, all you need is just glycerine and a cotton swab. These two things are enough to apply it on your lips to make it beautiful and glossy.
How to get rid of dark lips with Glycerine?
- Take some amount of glycerine.
- Apply it over lips using cotton swab at night.
- Repeat this remedy every night.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is mildly acidic in nature and can help in removing pigmentation and lighten the lips.
How to get rid of dark lips with Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Take vinegar and water. Mix them.
- Apply it over lips with cotton.
- Let it dry and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy one time in a day.
Note: Don’t use Apple Cider Vinegar for overnight. Its acid can damage the skin.
7. Cucumber juice
Daily use of cucumber juice helps in lightening the lips. Cucumber soothes and nourishes the skin. For this remedy, all you need is cucumber juice.
How to get rid of dark lips with Cucumber juice?
- Blend some cucumber to make juice.
- Store the juice in the refrigerator.
- Dip the cotton in juice.
- Apply the juice over the lips.
- Let it be there for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse it off.
- Repeat this remedy once a day and you will start noticing the difference in 20 days.
Rosewater nourishes the lips and increases blood flow to the lips. Additionally, it lightens and brightens the color of the lips.
How to get rid of dark lips with Rosewater?
- Dip the cotton in the rosewater and apply it over lips.
- Rub the cotton gently over lips for some minutes.
- Leave this rosewater for overnight.
- Clean the lips with rosewater every night for desired results.