How To Cancel Hulu Subscription: Hulu is an American subscription streaming service majority-owned by The Walt Disney Company, with Comcast’s NBCUniversal holding a minority stake that is pending sale to Disney, which will make Hulu into a wholly owned subsidiary of Disney.
If you are looking for a way to cancel your Hulu subscription then the process differs depending on the device you use and how you signed up. Follow these step-by-step instructions which cover Hulu on the web, its mobile app, iTunes, video game consoles, and more.
How To Cancel Hulu Subscription
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on the Web
The simplest way to cancel a Hulu subscription is through the Hulu website.
- Go to Hulu.com and select Log in in the top-right corner.
- Log in and select your name in the top right corner.
- Select Account.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Cancel.
- Select Continue to Cancel.
Hulu also offers to suspend your subscription temporarily. You will be not charged during this period. Further, Hulu provides additional offers to keep you around. However, if you still want to cancel, select No, Cancel Subscription, and your Hulu subscription will end.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on iPhone and Android
If you are an iPhone user then you can create a Hulu account but you can’t unsubscribe using an iPhone. The Hulu app for iPhone tells you to use the website to manage your subscription.
To manage your subscription on the Android version of the Hulu app, follow these steps:
- Launch the Hulu app.
- Tap Account in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap Account and enter your password again if prompted.
- Tap Cancel next to Cancel Your Subscription.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on PlayStation 4
Video game consoles like the PlayStation 4 also support video streaming apps like Hulu. If you subscribed to Hulu on your PS4, follow these steps to cancel the subscription:
- Go to Settings on the home screen of PS4.
- Select Account Management.
- Select Account Information.
- Now, select PlayStation Subscriptions to manage your Hulu subscription.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription in iTunes
When you subscribe to Hulu via iTunes using your Apple ID, you tie your Hulu subscription to your Apple ID and use whatever credit or debit card is on file with iTunes. In this case, you must manage your subscription through your Apple ID by following these steps:
- Launch iTunes.
- Select the Account menu.
- Select View My Account. (log in to your Apple ID if prompted)
- Scroll down to the Settings section.
- Select Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Select Edit next to Hulu. This will take you to a page where you can cancel your subscription.
- What Does WCW Mean? Why And When Do People Use It?
- How To Remove Ad.doubleclick.net Completely: Step By Step Guide
- How to Unfollow Someone on Facebook
How can I get Hulu for free?
Hulu offers a free trial for all of its streaming plans. However, you must provide a payment method to use it. Remember, you won’t be charged if you cancel before the trial ends.
Is Hulu in HD?
Yes, select titles in Hulu’s library content are available to stream at 1080p or 720p.
Does watching Hulu count against my monthly internet data usage?
Yes, Hulu content is streamed from the internet and will count against your monthly data usage.
How do I change my Hulu subscription?
To change your Hulu subscription, go to Hulu.com and select your Profile icon > Account > Manage Plan under Your Subscriptions.
What is required to use Hulu?
Hulu supports streaming on web browsers, mobile devices, tablets, streaming sticks, gaming consoles, smart TVs, gaming consoles, and set-top boxes.