If you are looking for something to lose belly fat fast, this 30-day ab challenge is the best thing to do. This 30-day ab challenge not only helps you burn down belly fat but also help you with strengthening core muscles.
For those who don’t here is a health fact for you – Abs are the most important muscle group in your body thus requiring your mindful attention beyond the six-packs muscles.
You should always give your best attention to the muscles in your mid-torso which include your lower back, side abs, deeper abdominals, superficial muscles, and the six-pack. As a result, this will ensure proper body functions.
Training your abs will also mean that you’ll have less belly fat and lean muscle mass in your midsection.
Best Ab Exercises
Based on the muscle activation level there are four best exercises you should try during 30-day ab challenge. They are
- Bicycle Crunch
- Side Plank
- Long Arm Crunch
These exercises work best for your core muscles which include your lower back and deep abdominal muscles. So if you are planning for a 30-day workout challenge then these four workouts work best for six-pack abs muscles, obliques, and lower abs, covering all areas of your abs.
If you are looking for a perfectly toned body then I will advise targeting different workout challenges which target wider muscle groups in your body.
30-Day Ab Challenge
Try to take this 30-day Ab challenge more seriously by performing the above exercises repeatedly.
If you are a beginner then perform one set per day and increase sets with each passing week. However, I will advise that you should give your full potential towards the end of the challenge, mostly the last week. This will ensure maximum results and benefits from this 30-day abs challenge.
For the best abs, you need to strengthen your core and slim your waistline. Plank is one of the exercise which does both for you. It can be easily performed at your home without using any fitness types of equipment. It also impacts your back, arms, shoulder, and glutes and gives you a complete toned body.
- Lie face down, legs straight, knees and feet together.
- Bend your elbows with your forearms facing each other.
- Contract your abdominals and prop your body forming a straight line from your head to your heels.
- Hold it for a few seconds.
2. Side Plank
Side plank workout targets and works the obliques. This exercise strengthens and tones obliques, abs as well as the lower back muscles that support your spine.
It improves your core strength and helps you achieve a better stable back that is less prone to lower back injuries.
- Get into the plank pose.
- Now shift to your left side by balancing on your left hand and foot.
- Hold that and then roll over to your right side.
- How to Lose Weight in College: 10 Best Ways To Follow
- How Much Weight Can You Lose In A Month? Facts & Tips
- Best Lower Back Exercises For Women At Home & Gym
If you want to strengthen and tone the muscles in your abdomen then V crunch is the best workout to go for. This will not only help you achieve six-pack muscles, rectus abdominis, obliques, and the lower abs. The best thing about this exercise is that it can be performed anywhere because it doesn’t need any fitness tool.
- Lie face up flat on your back with your legs and arms straight.
- With your arms straight above the top of your head, contract your abs.
- Lift your torso and legs in an attempt to touch your toes with your hands.
- Pause for 1-2 seconds and then lower your body back down to the starting position.
- Foods That Makes You Taller: Facts And Examples
- Cilantro vs Coriander: Difference, Facts And Health Benefits
- Amazing Back And Bicep Workout For Quick Results
4. Bicycle Crunch
The bicycle crunch is very much effective for your abs. It effectively targets and works your abdominal muscle and obliques.
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back.
- Put your hands behind your head, without locking your fingers.
- Now bring your knees towards your chest and lift your shoulder.
- Straighten your right leg with a 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow towards the left knee.
- Do the same with the other side.