WhatsApp Beta has added support for AI stickers to the instant messaging app. This is WhatsApp’s first artificial intelligence-powered feature. The ability to generate AI stickers is presently available to users in the WhatsApp beta for Android 220.127.116.11 upgrade. Users can now make personalized stickers by describing the desired picture to AI.
WABetaInfo, a feature tracker, reported the new update in its report, adding that the feature is now available to just a handful of testers. The AI-generated stickers function, like all other stickers, is located in the stickers tab. Users must tap the new Create button to create a sticker.
Create AI-generated stickers on WhatsApp
- Open the WhatsApp app.
- Open any chat.
- To open the stickers window, select the smiley icon at the bottom of the chat.
- Once you have access to create AI stickers, go to the “generate your own AI sticker” tab.
- Select ‘Create’ and describe the details of the sticker you want to make.
- Based on your description, the feature will present you with a number of options.
- As a result, the AI sticker is created depending on the description given by the user.
- What Does INB4 Mean? Commonly Used Acronym Explained
- Error 651 – Facts & Tips To Fix The Connection Failed Error
WhatsApp has not specified when this AI sticker function will be available to all users. Furthermore, Meta has not revealed the name of the generative AI that it uses to make these stickers. Since generative AI poses some security and copyright problems, it has to be seen whether Meta takes any additional steps to secure these AI stickers.