We always achieve certain messages on Facebook and Messenger to put them in a different folder to keep them away from the main list of conversations. This is one of the easiest ways to get rid of unwanted messages from someone without deleting the whole conversation. Archived Facebook messages are stored in a different folder so it’s often confusing to get them.
If you too unable to find archived Facebook messages then use our step by step instructions to find them easily. Note that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and Messenger.com.
How To Get Archived Facebook Messages?
You can either find archived Facebook messages through Facebook messages section or directly on Messenger website. Using both of the websites you can easily access archived messages.
Here is an alternative wat to open our archived messages:
Archived Messages On Desktop
- Open Messages Tab which is present at the top of Facebook on the same menu bar as your profile name.
- Select “See All” in Messenger, which is located at the bottom of the message window.
- Open the Settings icon(the gear icon) located at the top left corner of the page.
- Select Archived Threads to view all archived messages.
- Open the Settings icon(the gear icon) located at the top left corner of the messenger homepage.
- Select Archived Threads to view all archived messages inside Messenger.com.
Archived Messages On Mobile Device
Its lot easier to find and read archived messages using the mobile version of Facebook and Messenger. Open Messages page using your mobile browser or follow these instructions to get archived messages using the Messenger app.
- Open Messenger App inside your mobile device.
- Type the name of the person you want to view messages on the search bar which is located at the top of the screen.
- Select the users whose messages you want to view from the search results and then you’ll easily read all of the messages from that person.
- Now you can easily read all the archived messages.