Every girl loves to have a firm, round and lifted butt to put everyone’s neck at risk! To have a nice lifted butt, you need to target all the right muscles effectively. Its a common misunderstanding to all that doing squats will somehow magically lift their butt but that’s not the fact. Squats are an amazingly powerful exercise but their most emphasis is on the thigh. So, you need to change your exercise smartly to target those muscles that make up your glutes.
Additionally, you need to take care of your diet to reduce excess fat covering these muscles. With regularity, you’ll be rewarded with a round and lifted butt.
How To Get A Round, Lifted Butt
Before doing anything, you need to take care of your diet. Firstly add some fat burning foods to your diet, that will help you lose weight fast. Additionally, you can also add some superfoods which will help you with building muscles & strength.
With Proper diet, you have to follow these four amazing exercises to have a perfectly lifted and toned butt.
To get a lifted and round butt you need to do following exercises,
1. Bulgarian Split Squats – 12 on each side
2. Step Up – 60 steps
3. Donkey Kicks – 40 on each side
4. Clamshell – 30 on each side
5. Single Leg Glute Bridge – 30 on each side
Before performing exercises, set the timer for 8 minutes because there will be no break in between. Rest for 40-60 seconds and repeat those exercises again.
If you are a beginner then go for at least 2 rounds, for Intermediate go for at least 3 rounds and in case of Advanced, it’s better to complete at least 6 rounds.
Secret Tips For A Perfect Booty:
1. Warm up for 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Stretch for at least 5 to 6 minutes at the end of the workout, to increase flexibility.
3. Do 30 to 40 minutes cardio workouts, at least 3 times a week. It will be better if you add upper body, core and leg workouts to your weekly schedule.
4. Consume enough protein to build and maintain your muscle mass. Add at least 30 grams of protein per meal.