Its a fact that every girl loves to have a bigger butt and if that’s your wish too then you should definitely look at the exercises that we have listed below.
With fitness trend all over the social media, it’s hard to ignore your body without making any fitness goals. Fitness goal not only easy the process to get your goal but also helps to keep a record of your daily outputs.
If you never maintained any record before then you should do it right now. This will help you track your fitness activity and makes you work out harder.
Similar to other exercises booty building or getting a big butt is in trend and shows no sign of slowing down. With celebrities jumping into big butt trend it makes others hard to ignore their look.
Big Butt: How It’s Beneficial To Your Body
Well, strong glutes are not only for the jump into the trend, but it also has a number of merits too. They are needed for pretty much every moment of your life.
Strong glutes are preferable to avoid butt amnesia which is one of the common problems all over the world. With butt amnesia, your glutes don’t switch on causing your lower back, hips, knees, and ankles to take the extra load.
Best Exercises To Try At Home For A Bigger Butt
1. Curtsy Lunge
The curtsy lunge targets your inner thighs as well as your glute medius, a smaller butt muscle that helps stabilize hips to help improve your posture which makes it one of the best exercise for a big butt.
Steps To Perform Curtsy Lunge:
- Stand with a dumbbell in each hand placing your feet hip-width apart.
- Lift your dumbbells with straight arms while taking a big step back with your right leg to cross it behind your left.
- Now bend your knees until your left thigh is parallel to the floor. However, make sure to keep your upper body erect.
- Reverse to the start position, then repeat on your left leg.
2. Forward Lunges
If you have ever been to any trainer then you must know that Squats and Lunges are two of the best butt workouts out there. Remember that you may experience more soreness in your gluteus muscles than any of the other exercises.
Steps To Perform Forward Lunges:
- Place your feet straight and shoulder-width apart, hold a pair of dumbbells(or any heavyweight item), your hands are by your side.
- Keep your back straight and step forward with your right leg. Make sure your ankle is ahead of your knee to avoid too much tension on your knee tendons.
- Feel the stretch in your butt. Shorter strides will focus more on your legs, so aim for wider strides so as to hit the butt muscles.
- Now, push yourself off with the heel of the elongated right leg to get back in the origin position.
- Repeat the process with your left leg to complete one rep.
- Complete this exercise for 4 to 5 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions.
Note: Weight balancing may be an issue for beginners initially, don’t worry with time you will learn to handle it properly.
3. Dumbbell Deadlift
The dumbbell deadlift is a dynamic multi-joint exercise that builds strength in the lower body as well as the back, shoulders, and core. As this focus on your lower body, thus helps to improve your back.
Steps To Perform Dumbbell Deadlift:
- Keep your dumbbells with an overhand grip and arms extended to the floor in front of your thighs.
- Place your feet hip-width apart and knees slightly bent.
- Now, without bending your knees more or rounding your back, hinge at the hips to lower your hands and upper body towards the floor.
- Stop for a moment and then return to the start position.
4. Goblet Squats
When it comes to squat, Goblet Squat is one of the best to achieve a big butt.
Steps To Perform Goblet Squat:
- Place your feets a little wider than hip-width apart, get into a squat position.
- You want to keep your shins vertical as much as you can and bend from your knees lowering your butt to the ground as low as you can.
- Then drive back up through your heels and make sure your knees don’t slope inwards.
- Do all this while holding a dumbbell in your hands and keeping your elbows up.
- Make a target for 5 sets.
- The Best Ab Exercises For Women To Get An Amazing Tommy
- How Much Weight Can You Lose In A Month? Facts & Tips
- Best Lower Back Exercises For Women At Home & Gym
5. Bird Dog
Steps To Perform Bird Dog:
- Be on the ground with all fours, lift your right arm up while simultaneously kicking the left leg back.
- Hold the rear leg parallel to the floor lifting from the inner thigh.
- With your spine neutral hold for 60 seconds.
- Do the same with the other leg.
- Do 3 sets of 15.