Vedix is India’s first customized Ayurvedic hair care regimen. The science behind Vedix is backed by Parkruti – a fundamental Ayurvedic concept of balance and harmony used to assess the inherent disposition individuals are born with. Prakruti is shaped by the governing forces of all life or the Doshas.
In Ayurveda, individuals are viewed as microcosms of nature based on how synchronized the individual’s doshas are. The imbalanced state of Doshas can lead to a weakened immune system that manifests itself in the form of hair or skin diseases.
The main Doshas are Vata Pitta, and Kapha and they represent the 5 elements of Nature – Air, Fire, Earth, Water & Ether in various proportions.
Vedix’s Algorithm evaluates your Doshas based on a detailed Ayurvedic questionnaire. Then products are made specifically to address your unique hair concerns and hair needs.
These customized products have been formulated by a team of ayurvedic doctors and formulators who have spent 7000+ hours of research and testing into perfecting these products.
Vedix Customised Ayurvedic Hair Care Regimen
This customized ayurvedic hair care regimen contains three ayurvedic products,
- Ayurvedic Anti-Hairfall Oil
- Ayurvedic Hair Regrowth Serum
- Ayurvedic Anti-Hairfall Shampoo
Vedix Ayurvedic Anti-Hairfall Oil
Vedix Ayurvedic Anti-Hairfall Oil is formulated with over 14+ Ayurvedic herbs which help arrest hair fall by strengthening hair roots.
Further, this anti-hair fall oil hydrates and moisturizes hair and the scalp. This strengthens hair follicles and stimulates healthy hair growth.
Additionally, this ayurvedic anti-hair fall oil controls hair dryness and keeps hair frizz-free and silky.
How To Use:
- Take the required amount of Vedix Ayurvedic Anti-hair fall Oil according to your hair length and apply it to clean, dry scalp.
- Massage for 5-10 minutes. Spread it across the lengths of your hair.
- Leave it on for an hour and wash off with Vedix Ayurvedic Anti-Hairfall Shampoo.
Vedix Ayurvedic Hair Regrowth Serum
Vedix Ayurvedic Hair Regrowth Serum repairs your damaged roots with herb extracts and stimulates your hair follicles to promote hair growth.
As this serum is water-based, it is quick-absorbing & non-greasy. Further, this serum maintains the pH balance of the hair and conditions the hair.
If you are the one with hair dryness then this thing works like a miracle and controls hair dryness effectively. Additionally, it adds shine and bounce to the hair.
How To Use:
- On the clean and dry scalp, apply 4-5 ml of Vedix Ayurvedic Hair Regrowth Serum.
- Massage it gently on the scalp and leave it on overnight.
- Use it on alternate days.
Vedix Ayurvedic Anti-Hairfall Shampoo
Vedix Ayurvedic Anti-Hairfall Shampoo gently cleanses your scalp & makes hair roots stronger. It removes dirt, grime, pollution, and toxins from your scalp and acts on hair loss and baldness.
Free from SLES and Parabens, this anti-hair fall shampoo conditions the hair and promotes healthy hair growth. Further, it prevents itchiness and inflammation of the scalp and adds shine to the hair.
How To Use:
- Take an adequate amount of Vedix Ayurvedic Anti-Hairfall Shampoo and apply the shampoo on thoroughly wet hair.
- Create and massage the lather from scalp to tips.
- Rinse well with water. Repeat, if required.
- Best Keratin Treatment For Strengthen And Shine Hair
- Best Hair Diffusers To Minimize Frizz (With Reviews)
- Best Mesh Leggings That Are Worth Buying (With Reviews)
Overall Review Of The Vedix Hair Care Regimen Trio
It’s effectively stopped my hair fall with one month of use. 50-60% of my hair fall has stopped within 20 days of using this regimen which is remarkable.
The shampoo is a bit thick and less in quantity, however, it shows the result. I will recommend using shampoo in small quantities because if you use it in large quantities it may dry out hairs.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the hair care regimen according to me.
- 100% Natural And Safe Ingredients
- Free from SLS, SLES, Parabens & Sulfates
- Designed & approved by ayurvedic practitioners
- Stimulated hair follicles and promotes new hair growth
- No side effects
- No Conditioner Included
- Takes 15-20 days To Show Results
- Inadequate Shampoo Quantity
Subscription And Pricing
The one-month trial package comes with ₹1,699. Further, it comes with a three-month subscription which costs ₹1,499 and a six-month subscription which costs ₹999. If you are happy with the product you can go with the longer subscription plans as you will get the price advantage that way!