The pandemic has forced companies around the world to accelerate their digital transformation. Companies have begun looking for innovative solutions that will help keep their businesses up and running, enable widespread adoption of new ways of working, protect their systems from cyber risks, enhance digital commerce and marketing capabilities, and increase transparency and automation in operations and supply chains.
One of the solutions that can address these challenges is SAP Ariba. SAP Ariba helps transform a business into an intelligent enterprise, considering the specifics of the industry. Experts from LeverX, a long-term SAP service provider, examined how SAP Ariba can assist companies from different sectors in achieving digital transformation. Let’s find out more about the SAP Ariba capacity.
In the conditions of fierce competition in the retail market, forecasting terms, planning, processing orders, and delivering goods are becoming more complicated. However, SAP Ariba provides new opportunities for staying competitive, retaining existing customers, and attracting new ones.
With SAP Ariba, Retail companies can:
- Forecast demands, execute inventory planning, and streamline sales growth
- Enhance and automate collaboration with foreign suppliers via Ariba Network
- Mitigate risks associated with supply chain
- Improve time to market
- Optimize spending budget.
SAP Ariba can also become a good assistant for companies that produce consumer goods. In addition to benefits such as achieving flexibility, increasing operational efficiency, building business relationships through a single communication channel, and gaining access to innovative products, SAP Ariba helps to achieve the following results:
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty increase
- Opportunity to choose the best sources thanks to data analysis and transparency
- Reduced operating costs
- Budget control and compliance
- Increased environmental sustainability
In an unstable world economy and the global crisis, banks need to be able to respond to any changes quickly. SAP Ariba automates your bank’s business processes, allowing you to promptly solve urgent problems.
The functionality of SAP Ariba and Ariba Network will aid in:
- Ensuring operational effectiveness
- Managing costs and risk with real-time data and predictive analytics
- Ensuring spending transparency
- Promptly addressing market changes
- Providing innovative goods and products
- Better understanding customers’ needs and providing a consistent and tailored client experience.
Oil and Gas
The Oil and Gas industry is also forced to adapt to new norms. The unstable geopolitical environment has led to an increase in the price of gas and the introduction of more stringent regulatory requirements; industrial companies in Europe are afraid of the crisis of entire industries in the event of a suspension of Russian natural gas imports.
Many companies require a radical rebuilding of their production and business processes, and SAP Ariba can help with this.
SAP Ariba enables Oil and Gas companies to;
- Improve product lifecycle management
- Reduce downtime and delays, and satisfy the customer more
- Efficiently manage inventory, repair, and operational assets
- Improve workplace safety and employee productivity
- Increase free cash flow and ensure capital optimization.
Chemical companies are undergoing a significant change that is affecting the structure of the whole competitive landscape: raw materials are shrinking, and public concern about environmental issues is high. Digital transformation with SAP Ariba can help streamline business processes, access accurate data, and better manage partner relationships.
Among other benefits of SAP Ariba, there are the following:
- A quick search for suppliers
- Efficient supply chain management
- Reduced procurement costs
- Effective resource management
- Fast response to malfunctions and failures.
- 7 Strong Reasons Why Women Are Better Writers Than Men
- 5 Ways to Use Remote Construction Monitoring
- What is an Angel Number and How to Discover Yours?
To see the effectiveness and vast potential of SAP solutions, let’s turn to the statistics provided by SAP.
More than 3500 companies from the oil and gas industry leverage SAP solutions. SAP has helped customers in the oil and gas industry reduce the time from finding a reliable supplier to signing a contract by 50% and save 13% on sourcing.
208 out of 250 large retailers use SAP to optimize their business processes. With the help of solutions, clients have reduced administrative costs by 15%.
90% of the most successful consumer companies in the world use SAP solutions.
Want to start your digital transformation with SAP solutions? It’s time to turn to a reliable technology partner. LeverX has been working with SAP for 19 years and is ready to help you at all stages of the digital transformation of your business. Book a free consultation, and their experts will conduct a thoughtful analysis of your business processes and help you choose the right solution.