Facebook-owned Instagram has introduced three filters to Boomerang, its much-loved video loop-maker. Other than the new filters SlowMo, Echo and Duo, Instagram will now also let users trim or shorten the length of their Boomerang stories.
Users can find the latest features in the Boomerang composer inside the Instagram stories camera.
SlowMo: This filter enables one to slow down the videos to half of their original speed.
Echo: Helps create a double vision effect, giving digitized look to your Boomerang video on Instagram.
Duo: Increases and decreases the speed of the video. It also adds texture to the effect.
The latest trim feature allows Instagram users to clip or shorten the length of their Boomerang videos. Here is how you can use the latest Boomerang features on Instagram:
Boomerang has new creative twists that’ll make you say yaaassssss. Try them all out today. pic.twitter.com/wp0A71RefL
— Instagram (@instagram) January 10, 2020
- Log on to your Instagram account
- Click on your Instagram story camera
- Swipe right to go to Boomerang located on the carousel in the bar at the bottom of the page
- Click on the shutter button and start to record your Boomerang video
- After the Boomerang video has been shot or recorded by you, click on the infinity symbol on top of the display and enjoy using the new effects SlowMo, Duo, Echo.
- What Does WCW Mean? Why And When Do People Use It?
- What Does Upside Down Smiley Mean? Facts Explained
- HMU: Facts, What does HMU Mean and How to Use It
If Instagram account holders are not receiving the latest Boomerang features on their smartphone app, then they should visit Google Play Store on their Android devices or App Store on their iPhone and update to the latest version.
Apart from recording the video, one can use photos from the photo gallery of their devices for creating Boomerang. To create a Boomerang video, users will have to have up to 20 frames.
What is more exciting is that users can show their creative side by making innovative Boomerangs and sharing them with their friends and family members on WhatsApp and can even post them on their Facebook profile.