WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps with over two billion users. While the messaging app offers a lot of features to its users that are aimed at making chats on its platform simpler and swifter.
For instance, users can make their messages disappear after a specified period of time. Similarly, another feature called playback speed, enables users to listen to audio messages at a greater speed. However, one thing the messaging app still missing is to schedule WhatsApp messages.
Further, at this moment we are not getting any reports of this service in development. However, fortunately, there is a way around it. You have to take the help of third-party apps and this is not always a good thing and is not normally recommended.
A number of third-party apps give WhatsApp users the ability to schedule their messages. Apps like WhatsApp Scheduler, Do It Later, SKEDit, etc allows users to schedule not only text messages but also photos and videos. These apps are simple to use and offer a handful of features on their basic version or free version.
However, for advanced features like sending photos and videos, users might have to buy the premium version of the app. The best part here is these apps also work on non-rooted Android smartphones.
How to schedule messages on Whatsapp:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Download and install SKEDit on your smartphone.
- Open SKEDit and sign in.
- Now tap on the WhatsApp option in the main menu.
- Now you have to grant it permissions. Tap on Enable Accessibility option, then tap on the SKEDit option. Now, toggle the Use Service button and tap on Allow button.
- Back to the app, select the recipient, add your message, set a scheduled date and time.
- Toggle the ‘Ask me before sending’ button on.
- Tap on the tick icon and your message will be scheduled.
- When the scheduled time arrives, the app will send you a notification asking you to complete the action. You can tap on the Send button to send the message. You can also edit it before sending it.
- What Does ‘TFW’ Mean? TFW Definition And Why People Use It?
- IDP.Generic Virus – How to Remove It Completely
Using Any WhatsApp scheduler app
- Download any WhatsApp scheduler app from Google Play Store or the apk file from any of the websites and install it.
- Open the app, once the installation is complete.
- Tap on the ‘+’ icon from the bottom right.
- Select a WhatsApp contact or any WhatsApp group.
- Set the time and date.
- Choose the frequency and type your message.
- Tap on the ‘Create’ button from the top-right corner to schedule.