If you are looking for the best way to cook frozen hash browns, then you should try baking them in the oven on a sheet pan. This is one of the quick and easy ways of cooking your breakfast.
Hash browns are one of the simple breakfast staples that everyone loves. Further, frozen hash browns are an excellent source of carbohydrates, which the body needs to keep us moving, and carbs also offer energy.
Frozen Hash Browns Facts
Frozen hash browns are potatoes that have been shredded, mixed with seasonings, then frozen. This enhances the flavor of the potatoes. They are then ready to be cooked just like fresh potatoes or added into recipes using their thawed pre-made consistency. Frozen hash browns are packaged in a frozen state for prolonged shelf life.
Frozen hash browns are high in fiber and contain some vitamins and minerals. They are high in vitamin C, potassium, and iron, which provide vitamins and minerals. It also can improve hair and skin health and encourage weight loss.
Further, frozen hash browns are good for making breakfast sandwiches, topping off a burger or hotdog, or just about anything you would use homemade hash browns on.
How To Cook Frozen Hash Browns In Oven
Follow these steps to make frozen hash browns crispy and delicious. This cheesy breakfast side dish is quick and easy to make on a sheet pan in your oven with no flipping or tossing required.
If you’re looking to make frozen hash browns perfect that taste better then this is the recipe you need.
- 22oz frozen hash browns
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- seasoning (salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic powder)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil. Then grease the foil with oil or nonstick cooking spray.
- In a big bowl, mix together the frozen hash browns, shredded cheese, and seasoning.
- Add the olive oil and mix well, spreading the oil through the mixture.
- Then add the melted butter and mix again.
- Now, evenly spread the hash brown mixture onto your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the hash browns are golden brown with crispy edges.
Note: It’s better to use the non-stick foil as it practically guarantees nothing will stick to your pan. Further, you can use any seasoning for this including onion powder, rosemary, paprika, or anything else that would complement hash browns.
- How Many Calories In Brussels Sprouts? Nutrition & Recipe
- Is Avocado Toast Actually Good For Your Health?
- How Long To Fry Frozen French Fries: Easy Methods
Are Frozen Hash Browns Good For Health?
Frozen hash browns are the easiest alternative for people who want to prepare a quick and tasty breakfast dish but do not have enough time.
Further, potato products high in saturated fat and sodium may be consumed in huge portions and can add excess calories to your diet.