Cool Gamertags: Gamertag is a unique way to represent your game character, especially in online multiplayer games. To be remembered as a great player no matter whether you win or lose, you will need cool Gamertags.
Gamertags also goes by many names like usernames, gaming names, nicknames for games. These game usernames are usually a combination of words, numbers and other characters. Having a cool Gamertag will invoke some respect for you well before your opponent starts to play with you.
As a player, undoubtedly you would want a cool username that is unique and attracts attention from other players. This article will guide you on how to come up with good gamer tags of your own along with a list of cool gamertags to get you started.
How To Create A Unique Gamertag
Creating a cool Gamertag idea can come from a wide variety of areas. So you need to first ask yourself what restrictions there are depending on the system/game/console you are playing on.
Things To Consider:
- What is the maximum allowed character length?
- What is the minimum allowed character length?
- Are the spaces allowed?
- Are special characters allowed?
- Are there any specific rules on Gamertags with the system/console/game you are playing on?
After getting the details about the above questions head on to thinking about a cool Gamertag.
1. Creating Cool Gamertags Using Your Name
Creating a gamertag using your name is probably the easiest way but its not the best way. To give your username a unique touch play with the words that are present in your name.
You can select your first, middle or last name. Alternatively, if you have a nickname, consider using it as your username. Further, you can add other words such as places, colors to your name.
For example, James can become JamesRedFace or JamesTheHunter. Combining two names with different characters is also a popular way of coming up with a cool gamer tag.
2. Go With A Scary Name
Intimidating names tend to frighten other players, and this could increase your competitiveness. Further, it can be used to communicate with other players that you are to be feared.
When you compete with users who bear such names, opponents tend to feel intimidated. Since the name catches the attention of many users, it helps one get rated as a competitive player. However, avoid using any hate words as they are generally against the set rules and regulations of most of the games.
3. Go With A Different Language
Going with a different language can make your gamertag stand out in the crowd. Mix two languages in one tag to make it more unique. It helps in coming up with words that most users have never heard of before.
The word might not have any meaning, but the pronunciation can be attractive to fans. Such words may rhyme making fans not realize that they are from different tongues. The main objective here is to create a name that is unique and sounds cool.
- [ Solved ] Pokémon Go Unable To Authenticate
- Error 651 – Facts & Tips To Fix The Connection Failed Error
List Of Cool Gamertags
Here are some of the cool gamertags which are hugely popular and definitely give you the attention that you are expecting. At the same time, you can modify these usernames to create something completely unique.
- TheSickness – They’ll infect you!
- Overkill – When this player starts there’s no stopping them.
- Born2Kill – It’s what this player does best.
- T3rr0r1st – This player is about to terrorize this game.
- CollateralDamage – Don’t get in the way of this player, you won’t last long.
- ToySoldier – This player loves military games.
- DeathSquad – This deadly player can kill a whole team by themselves.
- Veteranofdeath – This player has seen more kills than most players.
- Angelofdeath – You know when you see this player in the game you’re going to get slaughtered.
- Knuckles – For a gamer who loves fighting games.
- KnuckleBreaker – For a gamer who loves fighting games a little too much.
- ManicLaughter – This player gets a little too excited when playing.
- Tearsofjoy – Too much excited.
- ShowMeUrguts – Prepared to get sliced.
- Guillotine – This player loves to aim at the head.
- TheExecutor – Every kill this player makes is personal.
- BigKnives – The only good kind of knives.
- SharpKnives – Why would you carry a blunt knife.
- LocalBackStabber – People have trust issues with this gamer.
- BodyParts – This player is going to cut you into pieces.
- TheButcher – Another great name for a player who prefers to use knives.
- BodySnatcher – Prepare to get mutilated.
- VagaBond – For a player who’s not fond of teams.
- TheZealot – For a player, you can’t compromise with.
- ChopChop – One slice is never enough.
- ChopSuey – After the song by System Of A Down.
- LoneAssailant – Friends are for losers.
- 9mm – For a player who loves to use pistols.
- SayHi2God – Because you’ll be meeting him soon.
- HellNBack – This player brings the underworld back with them.
- SmashDtrash – Tell that trash whos boss.
- Welcome2Hell – Your very own personal torturer.
- SemiAutomatic – After their favorite kind of firearm.
- 101WaysToMeetYourMaker – Just too good of a Gamertag.
- Dudemister – Just too much of a dude.
- MiseryInducing – Playing with this gamer is never fun.
- TakinOutThaTrash – All other players are garbage to this player.
- StreetSweeper – This gamer will wipe the floor with you.
- TheBully – Not the friendliest kind of player.
- CantStop – Stopping is just not an option.
- CantStopWontstop – Stopping is just not possible.
- SweetPoison – The only kind of poison that tastes nice.
- SimplyTheBest – Better than all the rest.
- HappyKilling – Taking lives with a smile.
- HappyPurgeDay – In reference to the film series The Purge.
- HappyPurging – Also in reference to the film series The Purge.
- RiotStarter – This gamer loves to get people in a crazy mood.
- EatYourHeartOut – Yummy.
- PuppyDrowner – The darkest of all the Gamertags on this list.
- Getoutofmyway – A great name for a player who loves to race.
- Sl4ught3r – Every match is a genocide when this player is around.
- NoMercy4TheWeak – No mercy for anyone then.
- RipYourHeartOut – This player will stop you in your tracks.
- BloodDrainer – They’ll watch you turn as white as a sheet.
- AcidAttack – They’ll scar you for life.
- SoulTaker – Takes soul.
- PetrolBomb – They’ll send you off in flames.
- Molotov – They know how to start a party.
- TequilaSunrise – After the famous cocktail.
- LocalGrimReaper – Haunting you wherever you go.
- OneShot – It’s all they need.
- DownInSmoke – They will literally destroy you.
- 007 – James Bond.
- NoFun4U – The only fun that will be had here will be for this player.
- HitNRUN – Another great Gamertag for someone into racing games.
- Fastandfurious – Also a cool Gamertag for some who loves racing.
- Highlander Monk
- Disco Ninja
- Chew Chew